Our Earthly Juices Cleanses Include:
- An Initial 20 minute Consultation with a Detox Specialist from Earthly Juices.
- Access to Personal Support from a Detox counselor during your cleanse.
- Living Juices, Vegan Nutmylks and Cold Brewed Infusion Teas.
- Education and support on new lifestyle habits that will cultivate greater health and wellness.
- Upon request – Before and After Photographs and Measurements that document your transformation.
Currently at Earthly Juices, we offer a variety of hand-crafted juice cleanses. Our most popular program is the 2 1/2 day Weekend Warrior Cleanse that comes with 10 quarts, delivered for free in the Orange County Area, including temporary use of our eco-friendly juice packs. Cost: $250.
For each client we follow a similar structure but we tailor the juices to their specific cleansing goals, allergies, likes and dislikes. Your custom cleanse could be as long or, as short as you wish. You may order any of the following cleanses:
1-day, 2-days, 4-days, 6-days, 10-days…all the way up to 30-days!
What makes the Earthly Juices Cleanse Better than the rest?
- You get more juice each day – so there is no way you will go hungry! Each day of your juice cleanse includes 4 different quarts of Earthly Juices blends. This is more juice for your buck than what anyone else out there is offering.
- Our artisan juices are hand-crafted at the peak of the season! Your cleanse includes hand pressed nut mylks that have been swirled into flavorful Earthly Juice Raw Protein Smoothies with fresh fruit, superfoods, and low glycemic, organic sweetners. Other companies give you plain almond mylk or plain cashew milk and that’s just not our juicy style. Not to mention, our raw cold brewed teas can become living probiotic cultures, while our cold pressed artisian juices are inspired by the freshest fruits and veggies of the season. We focus our juices and tea recipes on the detoxification of the digestive system.
- We are a custom Juicing House! If you have allergies or do not want certain foods to be included in your cleanse we can easily remove those items and your juices will still be delicious. If you have a particular detox focus for the cleanse, we can tailor the juices to your specific health needs. Some of our custom cleanses integrate the use of internal cleansing products. These items are sold separately and our detox counselors are available to advise you on how to include them in your cleanse.
- We are Sustainable! This means we grow a lot of the foods put into your juices and detox foods on our 1/4 acre Earthly Garden. Also, you can rest easier knowing that the plant matter left over from juicing is fed to our greedy, fat worms that make awsome compost for the garden. Secondly, our juices come to you in 1 quart glass mason jars that are lent out for the duration of your cleanse and then returned to the Earthly kitchen – thus making a zero waste system.
- Detox Counseling Support! We offer our cleansing clients access to a Detox Counselor. Sometimes when people cleanse they have emotional releases, inner awaking, food transitions, and physical releases. In order to put you at ease at the beginning of your cleanse you are matched with a Detox Counselor, who has been through the cleanse numerous times and can offer psychological support during the cleansing process.Â No other company out their offers food coaching support like this while you are on a juice cleanse!Â Our competitors simply say “Here is the juice, and good luck!”. While we prefer to be hands on and available via telephone, skype, or in person if you may run into a personal healing crisis while on your cleanse. At Earthly Juices we believe breakdown is the process to break through and inner and outer transformation is the name of the game!
More about the juices! What will you receive in your juice pack?
Each day of our custom cleanses include the following hand-crafted living juices:
- Earthly Infusion- This is a beautifully sun charged detox tea often utilizing fresh medicinal herbs. We suggest once you drink it that you refill the bottle with fresh filtered or distilled water and continue drinking pure water throughout the day, in order to flush those toxins out.
- Earthly Protein Blast – Using germinated seeds and nuts we make enzyme active hand-pressed nut and seed mylks. Then we add Navitas Naturals superfoods and delicious fresh fruit to create a delicious plant based mylk that helps to maintain the blood sugar throughout the fast (Clients over 200 lbs. receive an extra protein drink for no extra charge).
- Earthly Anti-Inflammatory – A green drink with astringent and alkaline properties that kills bacteria and re-balances the ph of the body. This drink is often slightly sour and intense because it includes bitter greens, citrus, ginger and usually some sour apples. All these items greatly benefit the cleansing of the liver and drastically decrease inflammation. For those new to fasting we recommend you water this one down and drink it slowly. As far as cleansing goes it is the most powerful of the four juices and the most therapeutic.
- Earthly Rainbow – This drink is predominately constructed of vegetables that provide minerals and vitamins to the body. This is also an energy drink that keeps the blood sugar riding high. This one is best in the afternoon as a mental pick me up.
How do you drink the Earthly Juices?
We find our clients that drinking 8 oz. of juice every 2 to 3 hours can maintain their blood sugar and achieve the best results. In order to make sure you do this, we recommend you bring the juices with you to work or wherever you need to go. In order to facilitate this we have provided you with a portable tote that also keeps the juices chilled. The juices do not have to be drunk in any particular order but we recommend once you drink the infusion tea to the bottom, than you need to re-fill it with fresh filtered water; as a reminder to keep flushing out those toxins throughout the day! Generally we suggest to drink part of the protein smoothie at each meal time, drink the green juice through the morning hours, and the red juice during the afternoon. And again, don’t forget to drink water and the refills of your detox tea all day!
Longer Fast Structure
For fasts longer then 4-days we like to include a day of detox foods at the end or the beginning of the fast. This ensures that when you reintegrate into eating solid foods that your body does not forget how to digest or get stressed out. This also helps you keep light on the mental note, and we prepare your re-entry meal for you! On a longer fast we gradually step you back into eating solid foods over a couple days. The foods that are considered detox foods are nutrient dense, easy to digest, mostly raw, unprocessed, cultured and vegan foods.
Examples of an Earthly Detox food menu may be:
- Probiotic yogurt (vegan upon request) parfait with fresh fruit to re-populate the bowel with positive bacteria.
- Warm home-made vegetable soups which are easy to digest.
- Spouted Sunflower Pesto with Wasa Crackers and Fresh Vegetable Chips
- Nature’s Broom – Baby Kale Salad from our garden that has been broken down with yogurt enzymes. The vegetables in the cabbage and kale family have this amazing ability to heal the intestines. This is because they contain roughage which sweeps the intestines of debris like a broom and are loaded with vitamin K which rebuilds the cellular walls that can be compromised by poor digestion, as well as being full of collagen which create flexibility in the body on a cellular level.
If you’re ready to clean up the inside of your body, click the “Book Cleanse” tab at the top of the page! You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ellie Lara at (714) 254-5612. As your detox counselor she is happy to answer all your cleansing questions. Or visit our cleansing link and purchase your cleanse now!!
FAQ’s about Cleansing:
Will I feel sick during the cleanse?
You may experience some symptoms. For example headaches that come one quickly and fade out quickly. You may also experience extreme elation or temporary hyperactivity. Temporary nauseousness is usually a sign that you need to release, to let go emotionally or internally. This phenomenon sometimes occurs while on a fast.
Will I be hungry during the cleanse?
You may be hungry. hunger is a psychological reaction to having less. If your hunger is unbearable during a fast program, do not be critical of yourself. Only eat a small amount of non-sweet vegetables – like a salted cucumber, or half an avacado. Hunger during a fast is usually a sign that you are thirsty and need to flush the toxic that are being released by the juices. You can drink herbal tea that is sun brewed or you can drink 16 oz of water with lemon and fresh mint. If you are hypoglycemic have half a banana to maintain your blood sugar.
How do I know I should do a cleanse?
If you only have one bowel movement a day then you should do a cleanse. You eat 3 times a day why should you only go once a day?
What results can I expect from a successful cleanse?
Your may experience all sorts of different result from a cleanse. Most people say they have more energy and that they feel much lighter.
Is there a payment plan or does this all have to be paid off before I start to cleanse?
Yes we can create a payment plan – we do require by the time you begin the cleanse that you have paid for a least 75% and the day you begin the cleanse you need to pay the remaining amount due.
We accepts cash, checks,credit cards and paypal.
Do the juices provide enough nutrients that will prevent my body from going into starvation mode?
Yes. We find many of our clients can not drink all the juices provided in one day. The average amount consumed Â is 3 quarts but we prefer to give clients 4 because it keeps them out of scarcity mode.
The 10-day cleanse seems intense and may be hard to do when trying to raise a family. Can the 2-day cleanse provide similar results?
The 1o-day cleanse is a true commitment. The 10-day is great for an entire re-boot of the body’s 5 elimination organs. The 2-day weekend warrior cleanse is a great Â place to start if you have not done a cleanse before. The loner you can cleanse the greater results you will achieve. if you start to desperately crave protien during your cleanse this is a sign that it is time to end the cleanse or to drink a protien shake! Protien is brain food and keeps our blood sugar in check.
How long do the results last? How often should I cleanse?
It all depends on your eating habits and the present state of your body. We would need more background on your current health and eating habits to give you a solid answer.
If you have good eating habits and work out regularly – basically you live a life in balance then the cleansing results could be permanent. we recommend that clients do a once a week juice fast to retain results and a 4 to 10 day cleanse every 3 months to achieve optimal health.
But if you are like many of our clients and you fall off the wagon and eat alot of processed food you maybe in need of additional cleanses to achieve solid results in the rejuvination of your digestive track.
WeÃ‚personally fast on juice every Saturday and this keeps our bodies happy but we do our best not to eat any processed foods through out the week and to avoid chemical toxins found in body care and cleaning products.
We all feel better when our bodies run on pure foods and when we start to loose traction – get tired easily or feel low emotionally we do a cleanse and that amazing openess returns. This is part of the education we offer – we invite you to develop your inner awareness of what your body needs to be fully present and alive. Join the Earthly movement and reach out today!
Call cleansing expert Ellie Lara (714) 254-5612 to have your cleansing questions answered or to register today.