How Eating a Living & Raw Foods Diet Can Heal Gout
Cleansing the Body for ridding Gout
The key to healing gout is to have at least a 50% R aw Foods diet, by increasing the amount of green vegetables and green juices they will help to neutralize the uric acid and dissolve kidney stones. By eating fruits in the morning and consuming vegetables throughout the day, the body can begin to obtain an alkaline state. It is imperative to immediately stop eating all meats, dairy, refined grains, starches, processed foods and table salt. Consider cleansing the body with a protein modified 7-Day Juice Fast and include treatments such as a series of colonics and enemas.
What Heals Gout?
Devil’s Claw, Uva Ursi, Buchu, Cornsilk, Juniper Berries, Mullein leaf, Sassafras, Comfrey Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Cerasee, Parsley Leaf, Nettle, Gravel Root, and Saffron. All of these mentioned herbs can be taken in capsule form, tea form, or liquid tincture form.
Buchu is an herb that originates from South Africa and has been used for nearly 200 years to treat ailments such as urinary tract infections, kill intestinal bacteria, and soothe PMS.
- Alfalfa is a good source of minerals and other nutrients that help reduce serum uric acid.
- Buchu tea leaves, or tincture, helps dissolve and flush out uric acid crystals.
- Bilberry is high in anthocyanosides and flavonoids, which are helpful in overcoming gout.
- Black cohash moderates blood acidity.
- Black Cherry Juice has powerful laxative effect so be sure to stay home while using this method. At the first sign of an attack drink a warm 32oz bottle of Knudson’s Pure 100% Black Cherry Juice. Lie down with your feet and legs raised on a pillow and throughout the day drink a few more glasses of the juice.
- Blueberries are high in anti-inflammatory compounds called anthocyanins, which help ease the pain of gout.
- Cabbage Leaves contains an enzyme that draws out the crystal that form around the affected joint. Place some cabbage leaves in a zip lock bag and place them in the freezer, place the frozen cabbage leaves on the painful area and cover the leaves with a towel. Leave on until the leaves have thawed out and repeat this if necessary.
- DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) is very effective in relieving pain and swelling caused by inflammation. It helps dissolve crystalline deposits.
- Grapes are high in alkalizes which lessen the acidity of uric acid and aid in its elimination from the body.
- Hawthorn is high in anthocyanosides and flavonoids, which are helpful in overcoming gout.
- Hydrangea is an anti-inflammatory.
- Sour Cherries can be beneficial in the morning. Eat 5 in the morning and another 5 at night before going to bed. Frozen Organic sour cherries can also be consumed.
- Nettle contains alkaloids which neutralize uric acid.
- Parsley acts as a natural diuretic
To order these herbal teas and tinctures, please go to