- Rejuvelac Recipe
- Excerpt from Ann Wigmore Institute Kitchen.
- 1.Soak in purified water 8 hrs or overnight.
- 2.Drain, rinse, then allow to sprout for 2 days, without rinsing.
- 3. When white sprout tails begin to show, add 6 cups purified
water, cover jar with cheesecloth, put in a warm place
where it can be exposed to at least 70 degree temp for
- 4. THEN pour off, drink or refrigerate or use “rejuvelac” in a recipe.
- 5. The leftover seeds can be used one more time, with 4c. purified water, will culture in 1 day. Then seeds can be composted or cooked for wheat berry creamy salad.